The mobile solution comes with an extensive set of powerful features to help anyone access valuable details on their Internet connection, Wi-Fi network, and device.
First of all, the software identifies all Wi-Fi networks in your proximity and displays data on each of them, regarding their encryption, router manufacturer and MAC address, WPS support, and signal strength.
It also integrates a LAN scanner and discovers all the devices connected to your network in a flash. Besides exploring the list that offers information about their manufacturers, IPs, and MAC addresses, you can run a Ping test on any of the identified devices.
Furthermore, the app enables users to perform Ping tests on domain names or IP addresses to determine the response time of a server, deploy the Traceroute command to track the path to a server and measure transit delays or run scans to discover open and closed ports. The network diagnostic package also includes Whois and DNS Lookup tools, with support for both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Identify Wi-Fi networks nearby, view signal strengths and check encryption
- Discover all devices connected to your network
- Full support for IPv4 and IPv6
- Port scanner, Ping, Traceroute, DNS lookup, and Whois diagnostic tools
- Comprehensive documentation and support page