To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Printer and Scanner Packages:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize printers and make use of their basic functions. In order to benefit from all available features, appropriate software must be installed on the system.
In case you intend to apply this driver, you have to make sure that the present package is suitable for your device model and manufacturer, and then check to see if the version is compatible with your computer operating system.
If that’s the case, run the available setup and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Also, don’t forget to perform a reboot so that all changes can take effect properly.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
If you have decided that this release is what you need, all that’s left for you to do is click the download button and install the package. If it’s not, check back with our website so that you don’t miss the release that your system needs.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.