To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Printer and Scanner PS (PostScript) Packages:
Before you download this PostScript (PS) version, make sure that it’s supported by your printer model, and only afterwards get the package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
By installing this package, the printer can benefit from enhanced color and error handling, improved printing speeds, support for new features such as program compression, decompression, and chunking, as well as several other related changes.
There is a possibility that other operating systems might be compatible as well, but it is not recommended that you install any software on platforms other than the specified ones. In addition to that, you should perform a system and printer reboot to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
To install this PostScript release, click the download button, get the package, and apply it to your printer unit. Should you wish not to get this version for whatever reason, check back with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.