With a mobile device in your pocket, you always have a support for taking quick notes, but you also need a good app to handle anything that you might throw at it. This is where Google Keep comes into play, with a wealth of options that can cover all requests.
Users can simply open Google Keep and make a few handwritten notes, or they might record a message, which will be transcribed by the app to be more easily read at a later date. It’s also possible to upload images, or to plan your trip to the grocery store. When you get close to the store, the app checks the GPS and shows you the shipping list.
It’s also possible to collaborate on lists and notes with friends, as everything is synced across devices with great ease.
- Take notes on the go with Google Keep
- The app supports multimedia messages
- Automatically transcribe audio messages
- Show map inside the app
- Sync notes across devices
- Collaborate with your friends on the same notes