– Show system configured name in the GUI
– PTPv2 L2 multicast packets with destination address 01:1b:19:00:00:00 are not passing through the switch.
– SNMP walk returns the total available power incorrectly as zero.
– Support warm reset and factory default reset functionality for GSM43xx models using the reset button similar to other M4300 switches.
– VRRP/CARP is not working for IPv6.
– FAN interrupt messages are logged even when the FAN is working perfectly which is not necessary.
– XSM4396 & XSM4316PS switch interface operating at 2.5G speed is not forwarding the traffic.
– Adjust pre-emphasis settings to make certain third-party 10G/40G SFPs work properly in the switch.
– The stack is unstable after a rebooted stack member comes back online.
– A new GUI page is added in 12.0.11.x release under Routing > Multicast > Mroute Static-Multicast Configuration. This page doesn’t show up when the switch firmware is upgraded from 12.0.9.x to 12.0.11.x. Clear the browser cache to view this newly added page.
About Switch Firmware:
Given the large variety of models and different methods for upgrading the switch, if you wish to apply this package, we recommend that you read and understand the installation steps before you install a new firmware, even if you are a power user.
Usually the update procedure isn’t much of a hassle as manufacturers try to make it as simple as possible; however, there are cases that are exceptions to this rule. First off, go to the system information page of the switch to check that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Applying a new firmware can decrease the security vulnerabilities, enhance overall performance and compatibility, improve various power management functions, resolve different errors, and add support for newly developed technologies and protocols.
It is recommended that you perform this step in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit, and that you don’t interrupt the upgrade in any way, because this might cause the switch to malfunction.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the new version, and check back with our website constantly to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.