To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Printer and Scanner PCL (Printer Command Language) Packages:
PCL Printer drivers are basically a set of small programs able to create an interface between your printer and the operating system on your personal computer. If your printer uses PCL protocol, it is imperative that you install these drivers in order to enjoy the full capabilities of your device.
Although PCL drivers offer a large number of features, they are not recommended for use in high quality printing as they don’t reproduce colors precisely.
Printer Command Language or PCL drivers are generally used for home or office printers because they offer very good compatibility (most printers use PCL), give less printer errors and are less demanding on your network connection.
Before installing these drivers, please check to see which the latest version of PCL supported by your printer is.
If your device is PCL capable, and you have selected the correct printer model and OS version, then feel free to hit the download button. Our website is updated daily with new printer and driver versions, so visit us often to keep your device up to date.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.