To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Printer and Scanner TWAIN Packages:
Install this TWAIN driver and systems will be able to administer the connection between software and the imaging devices more easily.
By updating the driver, imaging devices will benefit from improved clarity, enhanced compatibility, support for various languages and newer operating systems, as well as several other changes.
In order to apply this package properly, first make sure your imaging unit model and computer OS are supported by this release. If you check off both, get the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup and follow the displayed instructions.
A word of caution, though: it is not recommended that you install any software on platforms other than the specified ones, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well.
When the update is complete, don’t forget to perform a computer reboot so all changes that have been made can take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to apply this TWAIN version, click the download button, and install the driver on your system. If you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.