To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Printer and Scanner FAX Packages:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize imaging devices and make use of their basic functions. However, if you wish to enjoy features like FAX functionality, additional software must be installed.
If you apply this package and the imaging device is connected to a phone line, systems will be able to operate the device as a dedicated FAX machine and use all of its available functions.
To do so, simply get the downloadable software, extract it if necessary, run the available setup and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
As for upgrading the driver version, this task can improve processing and encryption algorithms, enhance document quality, lower interception vulnerability, fix various problems, and bring about other similar changes as well.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might also be compatible, it is not recommended that you install this version on OSes other than the specified ones. A system reboot would also be advisable, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, check to see if your configuration is suitable for the present release, click the download button and apply this version. Come back on our website as often as possible, and we can promise you will be “updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.