– Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
– Intel Optane Memory Ready
– Direct 10+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
– Fins- Array II and Multi-Layered PCH / M.2 Heatsink with Two Heatpipes
– Blazing Fast Intel 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
– Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
– AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 for Rear 120dB SNR
– HDMI 2.0 supports Premium 4K
– Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 /3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
– RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
– Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If it has been installed, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.