– Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
– Intel Optane Memory Ready
– Direct 10+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
– Fins- Array II and Multi-Layered PCH / M.2 Heatsink with Two Heatpipes
– Blazing Fast Intel 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
– Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
– AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 for Rear 120dB SNR
– HDMI 2.0 supports Premium 4K
– Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 /3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
– RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
– Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
This package contains the files needed for installing the WLAN driver. If it has been installed, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Wireless LAN Drivers:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.