– Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– 20+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 100A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
– XTREME MEMORY with SMT DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
– Thermal Reactive Armor with All in One Monoblock and NanoCarbon Baseplate
– Intel Thunderbolt 4 Onboard
– Onboard Intel WiFi 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with 2X AORUS Antenna
– Exclusively bundled ESSential USB DAC
– 127dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9018K2M DAC, LME 49720, OPA1622 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
– AQUANTIA 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
– Exclusively bundled AORUS PRO Gen4 AIC Adaptor
– Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 /3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
– RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
– Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Preinstall Drivers:
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer’s update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.