To install this package please do the following:
– Make sure that all system requirements are met.
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Fingerprint Reader Packages:
When enabled by appropriate files, the Fingerprint reader is properly recognized by systems and all developed feature are made available. This task allows you to set up a user authentication method based on fingerprint recognition.
Updating the component’s software version can improve fingerprint reading speeds, enhance recognition algorithms, fix several issues encountered during the product’s lifetime, or add support for new features.
When it comes to applying this package, please note that, although other platforms might also be compatible, it is not recommended that you to install the fingerprint software on OSes other than the specified ones; in other words, you have to make sure that your computer is supported by this release.
Once that out of the way, get the software, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. At the end, it’s best that you perform a system reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Click the download button now and set up this feature on your system. Also remember to check back with our website constantly to stay “updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.