– Drivers are WHQL Certified.
– Updated Firmware to 18.104.22.168
– Fixed the discrepancies with Flow control Autonegotiation settings.
– Fixed the issue of cudbg logs not collected in memory dump.
– Minor changes in error handling of deadmanwatchdogtimer feature.
– Fixed a BSOD observed while rebooting the host where mailslot resource was not getting freed up.
Guest RDMA (Mode 3):
– Increased SW Ring buffer size to improve functionality under heavy stress.
iSER Storport Miniport:
– Fixed the issue seen while running switch port shut/no shut with MPIO traffic.
NVMe Storport Miniport:
– Fixed the issue of logout getting stuck with ipv6.
– Fixed the issue LUN automatic recovery is not happening when link unplug/plug is done.
It consists of the following components:
– NDIS Function Driver (NIC) v22.214.171.124
– NVGRE Offload
– VXLAN Task Offload
– Timestamps (Hardware and Software)
– PacketDirect (Kernel Mode and ARM Moderation)
– iWARP (ND)
– SMB Direct
– RDMA with Virtual Switch (Mode 2)
– Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)
– Storage Replica (SR)
– Mesh Topology
– NDIS SR-IOV
– Guest RDMA (Mode 3)
– iSCSI Storport Miniport Driver v126.96.36.199
– iSER Storport Miniport Driver v188.8.131.52
– NVMe Storport Miniport Driver v184.108.40.206
– Data Center Bridging (DCB)
– Windows Server 2019
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows 10 Client
– Windows Server 2012 R2
To install this package please do the following:
– Make sure that all system requirements are met.
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Network Adapter Drivers:
When connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device.
However, proper software must be applied if you want to make use of all features that the network adapter has available. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all device characteristics such as manufacturer, chipset, technology, and others.
Updating the adapter’s drivers and utilities version might improve overall performance and stability, increase transfer speeds, fix different compatibility problems and several network-related errors, as well as bring various other changes.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen. When done, don’t forget to perform a system restart and reconnect the network adapter to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Without further ado, if you intend to apply this version, click the download button and install the package. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.